We offer all courses with the necessary credits to renew your license of Therapeutic Massage.
For license renewal, all continuing education hours must be earned within the two-year period your license is being renewed.
Your credited hours will be electronically reported to CE Broker for the Florida Board Therapeutic Massage on the same day we receive your passing answers and a certificate will be available online in your account under completed courses, your passing grade must be at least 70%.
For Therapeutic Massage you need to complete 24 continuing education credit hours every two years. Florida has Required courses that must be completed as part of the 24 hours.
Graduates who are going to renew for the first time need to complete a credit for each month from graduation until the renewal date.
At least twelve (12) of the hours must be relevant to and focus on massage therapy techniques, which may include the history of massage, human anatomy & physiology, kinesiology and/or pathology. These hours must be completed via live classroom instruction (including hands-on instruction or demonstration).
- Of the 24 hours: 2 must be Medical Errors, 2 must be in Professional Ethics, 2 must be in Florida law.
- Graduates must also take an HIV / AIDS course from 1 to 3 hours. This course does not count as credits.
- The new graduates do not have to do the 2 hours of ethics or laws.
- Florida Laws & Rules: 2 CEU’s.
- Professional Ethics: 2 CEU’s.
- Prevention of Medical Errors: 2 CEU’s.
- HIV/Aids Update: 1 CEU.
- General Subject Matter: 6 CEU’s.
Next Florida Massage Therapy Renewal is August 31, 2019.